Mens Red Ski Jacket
Buy from amazon by clicking here
Reviews | Customer Feedback
"Item was really great, as described and commented on by many. Surely, this is a brand to watch as they offer high quality gear costing only a third or a quarter than their equivalent equipment in other brands."
"Really pleased with quality and look, arrived on time, excellent company"
"Excellent jacket, excellent service, thank you."
"Fantastic jacket fits like a glove, superb communications and customer service."
"Jacket is great value at the price paid and the team went out of their way to help. Excellent. "
"Having just bought the Saami Jacket... and a very nice one it is too, the material quality is right up there with Spyder without the silly price tag. I'd be interested if you make a set of matching pants in the future."
The Saami Snow Kemi Mens Red Ski Jacket with hood is now on sale. If you are planning a ski trip in the near future and want to be kept warm and dry – even in the harshest conditions – then our high specification ski jacket will fit the bill perfectly. Not only do we thoroughly test our ski jackets down to the smallest details for your comfort and warmth but we also design them with real skiers in mind – they have a relaxed fit that allows you to wear additional winter layers underneath and provides enough space to actually use the internal pockets to store those important items such as gloves, goggles, hat etc.
Skiing is in our blood and as a team we are serious about making your experience on the mountain the best it can be. We have thought about our ski wear at length and our design and test team are all either current or ex ski instructors. We know what it takes to stay warm and dry all day in the harshest conditions and our Kemi Mens Red Ski Jacket with hood has been designed with this in mind. You will never think ‘I wish my jacket….’ again!
- Waterproofing rating of 14,000mm
- Breathability rating of 11,000gm/m2/24
- 100% windproof
- Thinsulate Insulation
- SaamiSkin lining
The SaamiSkin Outer Shell and lining together with the Thinsulate insulation provides a triple layer design that will keep you warm and dry
Mens Red Ski Jacket Features
- All main zips have pull tags to make them easier to use when wearing gloves
- Good quality soft fleece on neck and chin area keeping you nice and warm and protecting the lower part of your face from extreme weather conditions
- Over-sized under arm vents with mesh interior to enable quick cool down
- Adjustable Cuff closures with 360 gaiter which when worn with gloves provides complete protection against the cold
- Snow skirt with stretch rubber grip and jacket-to-ski pant clips
- Adjustable draw cord hem to ensure perfect fit
- Robust front main zip with Velcro storm flap
- Pockets – all pockets have oversized zipped entry to allow ease of use when you have cold hands
- Two waist high quality fleece lined pockets – no cold hands when you are wearing this jacket
- Large front left chest pocket with waterproof zip – big enough to fit a water bottle in.
- Hidden Media pocket (Phone/IPOD) with headphone feed accessible without unzipping jacket
- Hidden left arm wrist accessory pocket (useful for your ski pass or keys)
- Two large internal mesh stretch pockets for goggles, hats and gloves
- All Seams fully taped providing full waterproofing
- Hood adjustable draw cords (rear and front) to provide the perfect fit
- Removable zipped hood with storm visor
|Dimensions||5 × 27 × 37 cm|
There are 3 things that should matter about the choice you make with your red mens ski jacket. The first is looking and feeling good. The second is that you get value for money. The third and most important is that you are kept warm and dry. This page is dedicated to explaining a little more about how the technology in our garments works.
Saamiskin is a triple layer system which is used in our “all-weather” outerwear garments.
Outer Shell Fabric
Keep the water (snow, sleet etc.) out and ensure it runs off your garments back onto the mountain where it belongs (Waterproofing). Read our buyers guide for definitions of the technical measures we and the industry use to describe waterproofing and breathability.
As you enjoy your mountain fun, Saami winter garments are working hard doing the following 3 things at the same time:
- Letting the moisture created by your body out (breathability)
- Keeping the water (snow, sleet etc.) out and run off your garments back onto the mountain where is belongs (Waterproofing)
- Keeping the heat in. Ensuring you stay nice and toasty. (working well with insulation technology)
Waterproof – Breathable – That’s a promise!
See individual garments for waterproof and breathability levels. Read our buyers guide on the technical measures of waterproofing and breathability to learn more.
3M ThinsulateTM Insulation is used in our garments to help keep you warm when it’s cold outside. The unique microfibers or fine fibres that make up Thinsulate insulation work by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space, the better it insulates you from the cold outside air. Because the fibres in Thinsulate insulation are finer than the fibres used in most other synthetic or natural insulation, they trap more air in less space, which naturally makes Thinsulate insulation a better insulator. So they haven’t repealed the laws of nature with thin insulation; they’ve simply improved them… to help keep you warm.
(from centre of back of Jacket to Cuff)