Mens Blue Ski Jacket
Buy from amazon by clicking here
Reviews | Customer Feedback
"Fantastic jacket fits like a glove, superb communications and customer service."
The Saami Snow Kemi Mens Ski Jacket in Blue will get you noticed on the ski slopes this season. Not only is it extremely attractive but our high specification technical features are more than capable of dealing with the icy cold. So if you want to look good and keep warm and dry, even in the harshest of conditions, then order your ski jacket today. We have made sure that your every want will be catered for – from somewhere handy to keep your gloves and goggles to ample room for extra layers of clothes underneath. Saami mens ski jackets are guaranteed to keep you happy and make your ski experience the best it can be.
Our Saami team of designers and testers are all either current or ex ski instructors so you can rest assured we know what we are doing and have thoroughly researched all the technology and functionality incorporated in our ski jackets. Simply put, we love skiing and boarding and want you to too! It won’t be because of badly designed ski wear that you decide to call it a day on the ski slope before you have to!
- Waterproofing rating of 14,000mm
- Breathability rating of 11,000gm/m2/24
- 100% windproof
- Thinsulate Insulation
- SaamiSkin lining
The SaamiSkin Outer Shell and lining together with the Thinsulate insulation provides a triple layer design that will keep you warm and dry
Mens Blue Ski Jacket Features
- Two waist high quality fleece lined pockets – no cold hands when you are wearing this jacket
- Large front left chest pocket with waterproof zip – big enough to fit a water bottle in
- Hidden Media pocket (Phone/IPOD) with headphone feed accessible without unzipping jacket
- Hidden left arm wrist accessory pocket (useful for your ski pass or keys)
- Two large internal mesh stretch pockets for goggles, hats and gloves
- All Seams fully taped providing full waterproofing
- Hood adjustable draw cords (rear and front) to provide the perfect fit
- Removable zipped hood with storm visor
- All main zips have pull tags to make them easier to use when wearing gloves
- Good quality soft fleece on neck and chin area keeping you nice and warm and protecting the lower part of your face from extreme weather conditions
- Over-sized under arm vents with mesh interior to enable quick cool down
- Adjustable Cuff closures with 360 gaiter which when worn with gloves provides complete protection against the cold
- Snow skirt with stretch rubber grip and jacket-to-ski pant clips
- Adjustable draw cord hem to ensure perfect fit
- Robust front main zip with Velcro storm flap
- Pockets – all pockets have oversized zipped entry to allow ease of use when you have cold hands
|Dimensions||5 × 27 × 37 cm|
There are 3 things that should matter about the choice you make with your mens ski jacket. The first is looking and feeling good. The second is that you get value for money. The third and most important is that you are kept warm and dry. This page is dedicated to explaining a little more about how the technology in our garments works.
Saamiskin is a triple layer system which is used in our “all-weather” outerwear garments.
Outer Shell Fabric
Keep the water (snow, sleet etc.) out and ensure it runs off your garments back onto the mountain where it belongs (Waterproofing). Read our buyers guide for definitions of the technical measures we and the industry use to describe waterproofing and breathability.
As you enjoy your mountain fun, Saami winter garments are working hard doing the following 3 things at the same time:
- Letting the moisture created by your body out (breathability)
- Keeping the water (snow, sleet etc.) out and run off your garments back onto the mountain where is belongs (Waterproofing)
- Keeping the heat in. Ensuring you stay nice and toasty. (working well with insulation technology)
Waterproof – Breathable – That’s a promise!
See individual garments for waterproof and breathability levels. Read our buyers guide on the technical measures of waterproofing and breathability to learn more.
3M ThinsulateTM Insulation is used in our garments to help keep you warm when it’s cold outside. The unique microfibers or fine fibres that make up Thinsulate insulation work by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space, the better it insulates you from the cold outside air. Because the fibres in Thinsulate insulation are finer than the fibres used in most other synthetic or natural insulation, they trap more air in less space, which naturally makes Thinsulate insulation a better insulator. So they haven’t repealed the laws of nature with thin insulation; they’ve simply improved them… to help keep you warm.
(from centre of back of Jacket to Cuff)